Annually Cloverdale Minor Baseball will grant up to 4 scholarships of $500.00 each to our graduating players.
- Must be playing in Cloverdale Minor Baseball in your graduating year.
- Must have played in Cloverdale Minor Baseball for seven or more seasons.
- Proof of enrollment in a post secondary education program.
- A letter of recommendation from a coach, umpire in chief, employer or teacher.
- Volunteer time in the association (which may be used when determining which applicants shall be awarded a scholarship).
All applications must be received by the CMBA Secretary by May 15th. No late applications will be considered.
How to Apply:
- Write a letter to the executive of Cloverdale Minor Baseball and submit it with the above criteria to the current CMBA Secretary.
- The scholarships will be given out to the successful applicants at our annual Fun Day in June.