Cloverdale Minor Baseball is happy to announce that once again we will be able to offer our Winter Training Program. Unfortunately this year we have had to put some additional measures in place due to the current situation. In addition to our current protocols we are having to limit the number of players for each session, as well parents will not be allowed in the batting cage to watch the sessions.
This year we are excited to have two coaches running the Winter Clinics for us. Joe Germaine is an accomplished coach that has coached professional teams around the world as well as run high level youth programs. John Parker is with our College Prep Program. He has extensive experience coaching in the PBL League with multiple Provincial, National and International accomplishments.
In addition to our clinics current CMBA Coaches, or parents that are interested in coaching, will have the opportunity to participate in the clinics. Shadowing these high level and accomplished coaches is an excellent way to develop and expand your coaching knowledge and skills.
The clinics will begin on November 1 and run until December 12. The cost for each clinic is $120. Please make cheques payable to Cloverdale Minor Baseball and bring them to your first session.
To register for the clinics please email Chris Semak email@example.com . Please include your clinic, level of play and preference of times.
NOTE: Each clinic is a separate registration.
This years sessions available are:
Availability last updated 7:23pm Oct 29, 2020
Sunday 8:45 - 9:45 Joe Germaine 2 Spots
Tuesday 4:45 - 5:45 John Parker FULL
Thursday 4:45 - 5:45 Joe Germaine 1 Spot
Saturday 12:30 - 1:30 John Parker 5 Spots
Sunday 11:15 - 12:15 Joe Germaine 2 spots
Tuesday 6:00 - 7:00 John Parker Cancelled
Sunday 10:00 - 11:00 Joe Germaine 2 spots
Thursday 6:00 - 7:00 Joe Germaine 3 spots
Sunday 12:30 - 1:30 Joe Germaine Cancelled
Wednesday 4:45 - 5:45 John Parker 1 spot
Monday 4:45 - 5:45 John Parker - 1 Spot
Saturday 1:45 - 2:45 Joe Germaine 1 Spot
1:45 - 2:45 12:30-1:30 Joe Germaine 1 spot
Wednesday 6:00 - 7:00 John Parker Cancelled
Monday 6:00 - 7:00 John Parker 1 spot
Saturday 4:15 -5:15
Joe Germaine John Parker 4 Spots
We will also be offering the following Pitching Clinics
Saturday 11:15 - 12:15 Joe Germaine Cancelled
Saturday 3:00 - 4:00
Joe Germaine John Parker Full / Waitlist
Joe Germaine Bio
- Former NCAA Div. 1 baseball player
- Professional baseball player/manager for 6 years.
- Former head development coach for mulAple organizaAons around the world in Australia, Europe, and Canada creating long term athletic development plans for youths aged 5-18 as well as their top professional teams.
- Baseball Canada and Baseball BC NCCP learning facilitator and coach evaluator leading NCCP clinics and certifying coaches through practice and game evaluations.
- Guest speaker at baseball conferences.
- NSCA certified strength and conditioning coach, speed coach, and nutrition coach.
- BSc in Health, Physical Education, and Recreation.
- Named by the International Baseball Community and Baseball Jobs Overseas as one of the top international baseball players in Europe twice, as well as one of the top success stories as a player/
manager of an organization in Europe.
- 1x German Bundesliga champion as a player/manager and 1x German Regionaliga champion as a manager.
- Owner and Founder of Multi-Sport Mindset. A high performance athletic training company that teaches athleticism translating to all sports.
Joe’s programs are based on all-around athletic development that translates not only to baseball but to all sports. By utilizing skill components of speed, strength, coordination, fundamental movement patterns, baseball skills, and mental performance training he creates
fun, fast paced games and competitions to constantly challenge players to adapt. Joe wants to give every player all the foundational, underlying fundamental skills that can be combined to form the complex skills of sport. The more ways a player can learn to hit, throw, field, catch,
run, jump, and think the more they develop as an athlete which directly translates to in-game performance.
John Parker Bio
I moved to Cloverdale in 1987 and spent the next 17 years as President, Vice Pres, equipment manger and coach.
2002 won the Bantam AAA Western Canadians
2002 won bronze at the Bantam AAA Canadian Nationals
2003 won the BC Provincials at Bantam AAA
2003 finished 5th at the Bantam AAA Nationals
2006 Whalley Senior Little League Provincial Champions
Joined the PBL Langley Blaze in 2007
2008 Whalley Senior Little League Provincial and National Champions 2008 Bronze at the Senior Little League World Series
Coached in the PBL from 2007 to 2017.
Currently coaching the Cloverdale College Prep