skip navigation

Out of Catchment Registration

BC Minor Baseball has strict rules that cover player registrations, specifically when it comes to registering in a association other than that whose boundaries you live in. You can review the boundaries of Cloverdale and neighbouring associations on our Association Boundaries page.

If you live outside of Cloverdale's boundaries you must register and play in the association within whose boundaries you reside. For further information please see Rule 11 in the BC Minor Baseball Association Rule Book.

Please note that a different process is in place if you intend on trying out for Bantam AAA or Midget AAA, or any other level of baseball not offered by your home association.